Tritace Protect Tab.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose-coated Ramipril Granule
11.765mg (10mg as Ramipril)
1) Treatment of hypertension
2) Treatment of heart failure post myocardial infarction
3) Reduction in risk of death or the need for revascularization from myocardial infarction, stroke, cardiovascular disease in patients over 55 years of age with clinical evidence of cardiovascular disease (myocardial infarction, unstable angina, past history of polyvascular coronary bypass graft or polyvascular percutaneous coronary angioplasty), stroke or peripheral vascular disease. Also reduction in risk of death or the need for revascularization from myocardial infarction, stroke, cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients over 55 years of age who have one or more of the following clinical symptoms: Hypertension (systolic blood pressure exceeds 160mmHg or diastolic blood pressure exceeds 90 mmHg), high total cholesterol level (above 5.2 mmol/L), low high-density lipoprotein level (less than 0.9 mmol/L), smoker, history of microalbuminuria or past vascular disease
4) Treatment of the following clinical symptoms in diabetic patients: Early nephropathy with microalbuminuria (30300mg/24h), overt glomerular nephropathy, proteinuria (>500mg/24h)
– Treatment of non-diabetic overt glomerular nephropathy (when creatinine clearance is 20-70 mL/min) or proteinuria (≥3g/24h)